Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Now, the blogging obsession continues... I told you I'm a rambler! So I've recently movied into a new apartment. The house I was in before didn't have a stove, therefore I didn't cook, and ate out A LOT! Well, it had a stove but it well...blew up so bye bye stove. Now... I have a stove. You better believe that I'm using it for anything and everything I can think of. You never realize how much you use a stove and/or oven until you don't have one anymore. Just just so much you can make in a microwave and it be worthy of eating. So, I'm thinking that since I can cook now that I need an apron. I entered this give a way for a fantastic one. You should really check it out !http://katydidandkid.blogspot.com/2008/11/tea-party-giveaway-carolyns-kitchen.html

No comments: